Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I couldn't live without....My Water Bottle (weekly line-up)

I know it sounds silly, but ever since I was pregnant with my now-15-month-old daughter, I've needed to drink a ton of water. First it was because, while pregnant, I would get dizzy very easily if I was not well hydrated (low blood pressure). Then, while I was nursing her, I just needed a ton of water so I could keep feeding her!

I'm linking up with a friend at Pursuit of Pink for this post.




Be sure to also check out my post about the importance of water and what I tell my color guard each summer.

About a month before having my daughter, I found this great water bottle by Contigo, at Target!




Features I like:
  • It's 32 ounces, so I don't have to refill often
  • It has a straw, which I've found helps me drink more water
  • It seals really well, no leaks
A fun bonus, the white button "pops" the top up, which my 15 month old gets a kick out of (and she's done it a million times without breaking it!) while she says "POP!" quite loudly.

Do you have a water bottle or mug you can't live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment