Monday, November 25, 2013

Product Review: Nespresso U

Over the weekend, my husband and I realized we had credit at Crate and Barrel that had just been sitting there, combined with the fact that we've been talking about a Nespresso for over a year. We'd tried Nespresso at my brother's house (they have the DeLonghi Lattisima Plus) and at a friend's house (I believe they have the Essenza).

So, we bit the bullet and ordered the Nespresso U Bundle with Aeroccino. It arrived Saturday and we are completely in love with it! We immediately set it up and each had a cappuccino. It was easy to use, and the Aeroccino made perfect steamed frothed milk.


Since I don't drink much caffeine due to being pregnant, this morning I chose a decaf capsule, added 2 pumps of vanilla Torani syrup, and some frothed milk. Delicious decaf vanilla cappuccino!!!

We also happen to have a Keurig, which isn't going anywhere. Being Italian, there is definite use for both a coffee machine and an espresso machine. Plus, with a baby on the way come January, I am sure there will be a need for caffeine in multiple forms shortly!

Has anyone else out there tried the Nespresso?


No comments:

Post a Comment