Monday, August 4, 2014

Mom Posts: Nursing Friendly Dresses

One thing that saddened me about going back to work was that I had to buy new outfits and couldn't wear dresses anymore (most are not nursing compatible!). Out of curiosity, I tried on a couple of dresses I had worn pre-pregnancy and then during some of my pregnancy and they worked!!

Lauren by Ralph Lauren has a few dresses that are matte jersey, and the tops are crossed like a wrap dress. The two I have happen to also have rouching on one side that allowed me to wear them while my tummy got bigger during pregnancy. I tried finding some pictures of the dress but can't seem to find it online.

Here are two dresses that are similar to the one's I use. The cross / faux wrap top is what makes it feasible, combined with the stretchy matte jersey fabric (one without the other wouldn't work!). The dress below is one of the exact dressed I have (the other one is yellow, navy and white):

Find this White and Blue Dress on EBay Here

The first two dresses below are the same exact cut, but different fabric pattern. The other two are very similar and would likely work just the same.

Find the Blue Ikat Dress at Nordstrom's Here

Find the Purple and Brown Dress on EBay Here
Find the blue dress on Amazon.com here

Have you found any other dresses or work outfits that work for nursing and pumping? I'd love to hear more!

No comments:

Post a Comment