Sunday, August 3, 2014

My Week Ahead - Aug 3, 2014

In my second installment of my week ahead, Monday won't have the blahs because my week is exciting!

1. Dance: This week I get to take our little daughter to her first dance performance! We're seeing Taylor 2 and I'm hoping that even though she's only 6 months old, she'll love dance as much as I did from an early age.

2. Teaching: Saturday I get to teach Broad Run HS's Color Guard for the first time in quite a while! I have a three hour dance block in which we'll warm up, stretch, do some technique block, cover some basic and fun across the floors, and then learn a combo! Now I just need to figure out which song to use for the combo. Any suggestions? The front runner at the moment is Peace by OAR.

3. 4-H Fair: The annual Frying Pan Farm Park 4-H Fair ends Aug 3 and we're hoping to bring our little one to see the animals!

4. Coffee: Two days a week I'm a stay-at-home-mom (SAHM) and one of those days this week I'm meeting up with a friend so she can take a quick coffee break at work! I can't wait to catch up, and for her to see how much our little girl has changed since she last saw her about a month ago.

5. Leadership Coaching: This week at work I'm listening in to a webinar focusing on mindfulness within leadership and coaching. I'm loving coaching, and I'm someone who constantly wants to learn so webinar's like this excite me! Maybe I'll report back after the session to share what I learned.


No comments:

Post a Comment