Sunday, August 31, 2014

Couponing: Liquidation Sales

The Latham Hotel and Citronelle in Georgetown are going out of business. It's sad really, because Citronelle was one of THE restaurants in the city for quite some time with executive chef, Michel Richard. I wish I would have gone back in the day when I worked in Georgetown...though that's when I probably wasn't making enough to afford a fancy lunch or dinner like that!

My dad found out that the hotel and restaurant were liquidating all the furnishings so we decided we would check it out. It may have been the last day and there was still tons of stuff left!!!

http://www.hclsales.com/

We got:
- a club chair
- 3 silver plated sugar bowls ( we'll use for nuts)
- 1 luggage rack

Total = $50

Lesson learned: track hotel and restaurant liquidation sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment