Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Recipe: Oyster Cracker Bar Snacks

A couple weeks ago, a friend of mine set up an 'at home happy hour' since they have a young daughter, and happy hours out are a bit fewer and father between. It got me thinking about bar snacks I could make at home. I remembered when I was you, there was a phase of seasoned oyster crackers so I thought I would resurrect this old snack, and it turned out deliciously!!

Ranch Oyster Crackers 

Ingredients:

Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. 
  2. In a large bowl, mix together the first 4 ingredients. 
  3. Add in the crackers and stir gently. 
  4. Spread out the crackers on a cookie sheet in a single layer. 
  5. Cook for 15-20 min, stirring ever 5 min. 
Let cool completely before storing in an air tight container. 

No comments:

Post a Comment