Friday, July 25, 2014

Couponing: Safeway Freebies!

I haven't couponed much since our little one was born, but I had to share my success today! I planned out my trip to Safeway and got the following items free or extremely cheap! Most of these ideas came from the Coupon King of Washington DC

  My Savings  

4 tubes of Colgate toothpaste ($0.99/tube)

2 pk 1-lb grass-fed ground beef ($5)

2 packs of 4-roll Angel Soft ($0.99 / pack)
+ 2 $0.55/1 coupons (doubled up to $0.99)
FREE (but they are the teeniest rolls you've ever seen)




6 pouches of Plum Organics Baby Food ($0.67 - $1.50)
+ 2 $0.50/1 coupons + 4 BOGO Free at $1.99 each**
FREE

** Yes, she took 6 coupons when she should have taken 4 and she gave me $1.99 off when they should ave been $1.50. I told her and she shrugged....I tried to do the right thing!!





No comments:

Post a Comment