Saturday, July 26, 2014

Mom Posts: Nursing Tank Tops

Since my little daughter was born, I've been dying to find dresses and tops that are nursing compatible. The nursing specific tops aren't always cute and are often expensive for the quality and the fact that they're specifically for nursing. That got me thinking about how I've been slowly finding dresses and tops that work with nursing my little one, but that I can wear long after I'm no longer nursing her!

I figure there are probably a ton of moms out there with similar issues so I will post them as I come across them so you can go out to buy them too!

The first product I want to highlight is actually for nursing. I've tried a few different brands of nursing tank tops and the one's that I've found to be the best are actually from Target. They are Gilligan & O'Malley® Women's Cotton Nursing Cami. I have two in white and one in this purple stripe. They're great for wearing to bed, or for underneath other shirts. I also wear tank tops frequently in the summer so I wore these while on vacation at the beach so I didn't overheat walking on the boardwalk.




The other brands I've tried either didn't fit properly or they stretched out (the piece underneath that holds the strap in place). The Target one's, however, are thick enough that they don't stretch, and they aren't see through like so many tops nowadays.

What is your favorite basic top?

No comments:

Post a Comment