Thursday, July 31, 2014

Mom Posts: Nursing-Friendly Swimsuits

We went to the beach in July and one of my realizations was that I needed a bathing suit that would allow me to nurse while at the beach. It would be such a drag if I'd have to run home to feed my daughter!

My mom recommended looking at Land's End, so once the swimsuit line came out for the season, I made a beeline for Sears (one of the only stores that sells Land's End) so that I was sure they'd have the style and size I wanted. Though, for others who may not have a Sears near them, they do have a catalog you can order from (or online).

Here's the suit I picked out!



With a close-up of the bottoms.



I have to say it was a breeze to wear this swimsuit and nurse my daughter on the beach! I used a nursing cover (that's my preference for myself), and it wasn't too difficult to make it work. If I were to do it again, I would probably order online so I can order a different cup size. I didn't even know that was an option!

You can find suits at Land's End's website.

Have you found other companies whose swimsuits work well?

No comments:

Post a Comment